Your personal information and data will be collected when you create an account on the official website or mobile app, purchase any tickets from us, participate in contests and promotions, receive discounts, etc. The information we will receive are name, contact details and email. Also we are not a Dangerous Goods (DG) carrier and we request all travelers not to carry any prohibited goods.
This information will be used to send you information about the carrier's services and marketing purposes.
Conditions of Contract
- This passenger Ticket and Baggage Check is issued by Buddha Air Pvt.Ltd. herein after referred to as the "Carrier", and accepted by the passenger who hereby agrees to the conditions set forth herein.
- Passengers and their baggage(registered and personal articles) are accepted for carriage upon condition that:
- The carrier shall be liable for damage to passengers or their baggage only when such damage takes place on board the aircraft or in the course of embarking on or disembarking from the aircraft and such damage is proved to have been caused by the negligence of the carrier; any contributory negligence of the passenger shall be subject to the applicable law.
- For death, wounding or bodily injury of passenger liabilities shall be limited to the maximum amount equivalent to US$20,000 in local currency.
- Buddha Air does not provide any compensation for minor scratch, wheel detached, handle broken, sticker etc. during normal baggage handling.
- For loss of or damage to. a. Registered baggage shall be limited to amount equivalent to US$20 per KG, in local currency. b. Personal articles retained by the passenger shall be limited to the maximum amount equivalent to US$ 400 in local currency.
- Subject to condition 2 above and unless the applicable law otherwise requires, the Carrier shall be under no liability of passengers or for their baggage and personal articles and passengers renounce for themselves their representatives and dependents all claims for compensation for injury (fatal or otherwise) loss, damage or delay howsoever caused whether directly or indirectly to the passengers or their baggage or to persons who, but for this condition, might have been entitled to claims and whether caused or occasioned by the act, neglect or default of Carrier and otherwise howsoever and the passengers for themselves and their state will indemnity the Carrier against such claim.
- The limitation of and exclusion from liability of Carrier referred to in condition 2 and 3 respectively shall apply to and be for the benefit of agents, servants and representatives of the Carrier and any person whose aircraft is used by Carrier for carriage and its respective agents, servants and representatives.
- Registered baggage will be delivered to bearer of the baggage check in case of damage to or loss of baggage complaint must be made in writing to Carrier forthwith in the airport counter of the carrier after discovery of damage or loss.
- This ticket is good for carriage for one year from date of issue, except as otherwise provided in this ticket, in Carriers tariffs, conditions of carriage or related regulations. The fare for carriage hereunder is subject to change prior to commencement of carriage. Carrier may refuse transportation if the applicable fare has not been paid.
- Carrier undertakes to us its best efforts to carry the passenger and baggage with reasonable dispatch. Times shown in timetables or elsewhere are not guaranteed and form no part of this contract. Carrier may without notice substitute alternate carriers or aircraft, and may alter or omit stopping places shown on the ticket incase of necessity. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Carrier assumes no responsibility for making connections.
- No agent, servant or representatives of Carrier has authority to alter, modify or waive any provision of this contract.
- The contract of carriage comprised in this ticket shall be construed according to the Nepalese law and any action arising there from shall be sought only in a Court of Nepal.
RESTRICTED ARTICLES IN PASSENGERS BAGGAGE
- Articles such as the following shall not be carried by passengers in their baggage or elsewhere without the consent of and prior arrangement with Carrier.
- Compressed gases (flammable, non-flammable and poisonous)
- Corrosives (such as acids, wet batteries)
- Explosives, munitions, firework and articles which are easily ignited
- Flammable liquids and solid (such as flammable aerosols, lighter or heating fuels, matches)
- Oxidising materials: Poisons: Radioactive materials:
- Other restricted articles (such as mercury, magnetic material, offensive or irritating materials): Further information on request.
CONDITION OF CARRIAGE (CARGO)
- Carriage of goods is governed by the conditions of carriage of the company.
- The carrier shall be under no liability whatsoever to the consignor or to the consignee of the owner of the goods or their respective heirs, legal representatives of dependants or their respective assignees for loss, damage, detention or delay to the goods arising out of the carriage or any other service or operations of the carrier whether or not caused or occasioned by the act, neglect, negligence, howsoever, and the carrier shall be held indemnified against all claims, suits, actions, proceedings damages costs, charges and expenses in respect thereof, or arising out of or in connection with such carriage or other services or operations of the carrier. The above exemption from liability and indemnities in favor if the carrier extend of the carriage by the surface transport of the goods to or from the Airport at place of embarkation, destination or intermediate stopping places, the custody loading or unloading of such goods into and from aircraft or surface transport and to all other services and operation of the carrier, whatsoever
- The consignor agrees that its consignment is acceptable for transportation and its deemed unacceptable if: It is classified as hazardous materials, dangerous goods, prohibited or restricted articles by IATA, ICAO any applicable government department or other relevant organizations.
- U4 decides it cannot transport an item safely or legally (such items includes but are not limited to animals, currency, bearer from negotiable instruments, precious metals and stories, firearms, parts thereof and ammunition, human remains, pronography and illegal narcotics/drugs).
- U4 has right to open and inspect consignment without prior notice to the consignor.
- U4 will make every reasonable effort to deliver the consignment according to BHA'S regular delivery schedules, but these are not guaranteed and not form part of the contract. U4 is not liable for any damages or loss caused by delays.
- The consignor agrees that no time if fixed for the completion of transportation hereunder and that the Carrier may substitute alternative carrier. The consignor guarantees payment of correct charges and advances.
- All claims must be submitted in writing to BHA within 7 days from the date that BHA accepted to consignment, failing which BHA shall have no liability whatsoever.
- Receipt without complaint of the cargo shall be prima facie evidence that the cargo has been delivered correctly and in good condition.