Requirement: SEO Specialist
You will be working directly with the Marketing and Research and Development Department and help the company develop SEO and content strategies. Your main responsibility will be to identify techniques and strategies to increase the number of visitors and obtain a high rank in SERPs of search engines.
The position requires you to:
- Provide insightful and strategic SEO and content strategies.
- Develop optimization strategies that will increase the company’s search rankings
- Review and analyse the website for areas that can be optimized.
- Developing link building strategies
- Identify revenue generating keywords to drive traffic to company’s website
- Monitor analytics and metrics to measure the performance of SEO strategies.
- Developing content for website with effective keywords including page descriptions, blog posts, landing pages, etc.
- Efficiently communicate with concerned teams to align company goals.
- Collaborate with others in the team to manage SEO strategy.
- Research and implement content recommendations for SEO success.
- Run PPC ads to increase revenue through online advertising
- Track, report and analyse website analytics and PPC campaigns
- Analyse data and results to identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Work with development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with content writer or marketing team to drive SEO in content creation and campaigns
- Recommend and implement any changes required in website architecture, content, linking and other factors that will improve SEO ranks for targeted keywords.
- Should be able to generate traffic, turn them into leads and convert those leads into sales.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology OR Information Management OR Marketing
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in developing and successfully executing SEO strategies.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO.
- Experience with SEO programs like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Knowledge of search engine optimisation practices.
- Knowledge of keyword research (MOZ, Ahrefs etc) and data mining tools
- Outstanding ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisation, time management and analytical skills.
- Updated knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms and the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns
- Excellent understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
How To Apply:
Send your CV, application letter, copy citizenship and recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org . The deadline is 10 days from date of publication.
No phone calls will be entertained