Nepal Mediciti Services
NEPAL MEDICITI registered under (ASHWINS MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL PVT. LTD), a company duly incorporated under the laws of Nepal to carry out the services as a Super Specialty Hospital and having its registered corporate office at Saibu, Bhaisepati, Lalitpur, Nepal.
Buddha Air Pvt. Ltd. (BAPL) has signed an Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) agreement on 6th February 2018 with Nepal Mediciti (NMC); a world-class quaternary care facility with multiple Centers of Excellence.
The MOU is valid from 6th February 2018 until 5th February 2019. Under this MOU, Buddha Air’s employees and Royal Club frequent flyers will receive a special discount on Nepal Mediciti’s medical bills. These discounts are also extended to the employees’ direct dependents and cardholders’ nominees.
Benefits and Services
Following are the benefits and services that is provided by NMC to BAPL staffs, Platinum Royal Club Card holders & Gold Royal Club Card holders along with their direct dependents, which includes (Spouse, children, and parent).
• 10% Discount on bill excluding (Drug, Disposal, Implants, Packages & OPD Consultation) to the Staffs, Platinum Royal Club Card holders of BAPL & their direct dependents.
• 7% Discount on bill excluding (Drug, Disposal, Implants, Packages & OPD Consultation) to the Gold Royal Club Card holders of BAPL & their direct dependents.
• Corporate as well as Annual Health Check-up Packages to BAPL staffs & their direct dependents.
• Health Camps & Free Health Awareness programs for BAPL staffs.
• Medical treatment / facility with all due care and accepted standards is extended to the staffs & family.
To receive the discount, you simply need to show your respective Staff cards, Platinum or Gold cards while visiting Nepal Mediciti. In cases of BAPL staffs family where identification cards are not issued by BAPL, beneficiary may have to submit their Identification Details.