Terms and Condition
Please read the terms and conditions carefully. Do share your submissions only if you do agree with these terms and conditions. This offer will be called “#WeddingSeason”
1.The participants must be in wedding attire.
2. One can travel from any sector but will receive complimentary round-trip tickets from Kathmandu to Pokhara and from Pokhara to Kathmandu back.
3. The submission must be made by the newly married couple else the submission will be rejected.
4. The participants should bring boarding passes while claiming the prize.
5. The participants must have traveled through Buddha Air.
6. Your submissions may be used by Buddha Air for advertisements across its various social media accounts.
7. The submissions are open to all Nepali citizens. The “#WeddingSeason” offer will start on 8th December 2021 and will end on 14th March 2022.
Entries after this date shall not be accepted. The participants meeting the criteria as mentioned above will be updated on Buddha Air’s Facebook and Twitter and will be notified via their respective social media accounts.
The “#WeddingSeason” offer will run on the following social media accounts of Buddha Air:
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
How to Enter·
On Facebook, you can comment on the post or tag us on Buddha Air’s official page. Please note that your Facebook account must be public for your entry to be seen by us.
· On Twitter, you can tweet us or reply on the post or send us a message. Please note that your Twitter account must be public for your entry to be seen by us.
· On Instagram, use the hashtag, #Wedding Season. Please note that your Instagram account must be public for your entry to be seen by us.One entry method is allowed per couple on any one of the social media sites.
If your entry does not meet these requirements, your entry is not eligible for the contest.
The eligible married couple will receive round trip tickets from Kathmandu to Pokhara and from Pokhara to Kathmandu back.
There are no cash alternatives for the tickets given.
In case of any dispute or misunderstanding, the decision of Buddha Air will be final and binding.