The month of Baishak is all about weddings ceremonies. This wedding season, couples who travel with us on their wedding day will get a chance to win a free round-trip ticket from Kathmandu to Pokhara. So, take part in our Forever and Ever offer to win a free trip to Pokhara.
For participation, refer to our Terms and Conditions below:
Terms and Condition
Please read the terms and conditions carefully. Do share your submissions only if you do agree with these terms and conditions. This offer will be called “#”
1. Participants must share their photos inside or in front of Buddha Air's aircraft wearing proper wedding attire on their wedding day.
2. Participants can travel from any sector but will receive complimentary round-trip tickets from Kathmandu to Pokhara and from Pokhara to Kathmandu back.
3. The submission must be made by the newly married couple else the submission will be rejected.
4. Only participants who have a boarding pass from April 1st, 2022 are eligible to participate in our contest.
5. The participants should bring boarding passes along with a Valid ID while claiming the prize.
6. The participants must collect their tickets from the Head office of Buddha Air within 14 days after receiving the email.
7. The ticket would be valid for up to 2 months from the winning date.
8. The participants must have traveled through Buddha Air.
9. Participants must use #JustMarried hashtags while posting their photo.
10. Your submissions may be used by Buddha Air for advertisements across its various social media accounts.
11. The submissions are open to all Nepali citizens. The “Forever and Ever” offer will start on 18th April 2022 and will end on 14th June 2022.
Entries after this date shall not be accepted. The participants meeting the criteria mentioned above will be updated on Buddha Air’s Facebook and Twitter and will be notified via their respective social media accounts.
The “Forever and Ever” offer will run on the following social media accounts of Buddha Air:
· Facebook: www.facebook.com/buddhaair
· Twitter: www.twitter.com/airbuddha
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
How to Enter·
On Facebook, you can comment on the post or tag us on Buddha Air’s official page. Please note that your Facebook account must be public for your entry to be seen by us.
On Twitter, you can tweet us or reply to the post or send us a message. Please note that your Twitter account must be public for your entry to be seen by us.
The eligible married couple will receive round trip tickets from Kathmandu to Pokhara and from Pokhara to Kathmandu back.
There are no cash alternatives for the tickets given.
In case of any dispute or misunderstanding, the decision of Buddha Air will be final and binding.