Everest To Annapurna (Kathmandu - Mt. Everest - Pokhara Mountain Flight)
We are operating an exclusive mountain flight to view the eastern and western Himalayas of Nepal. (Mt. Everest to Annapurna) from November 2018.
The Kathmandu - Mt. Everest - Pokhara mountain flight will take off from Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu, and land at Pokhara Airport. The flight duration will be one and a half hour. The departure time is 7:45 am.
Some of the peaks you will see in this mountain flight are Mt. Everest (8848 m), Shartse (7457 m), Lhotse (8516 m), Nuptse (7861m), Ama Dablam (6856 m), Pumori (7161 m), Cho Oyu (8188 m), Gauri Shankar (7134 m), Annapurna III (7555 m), Mardi Himal (5588 m), Machhapuchhre (Fishtail 6993 m), etc.
This mountain flight saves you time and money. In less than two hours, you will experience the amazing Himalayas of Kathmandu and Pokhara, without the physical exertion of trekking.
Please note the following terms and conditions:
• This is a fixed departure charter flight, which will be operated on our Beechcraft 1900D aircraft.
• The flight will depart at 7:45 am from the domestic terminal of Tribhuvan International Airport and land at Pokhara Airport.
• The flights will be operated three times weekly, i.e. on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.
• The duration of this flight will approximately be 90 minutes.
• The charter flight will be operated on either Full Charter or Sharing Charter basis.
• For Full Charter, the maximum number of passengers should not exceed 16 people.
• The Sharing Charter requires a minimum of 16 people. The flight will only be operated when the requirement of 16 people is fulfilled. When we receive the request for 16 seats as per our fixed flight time, we will send a pre-confirmation request. Once we receive the confirmation, the flight will be operated.
• When we are able to show Everest and land at Pokhara then the flight is completed, even though we were not able to show the Annapurna mountain range.
• When we are able to show Everest, but unable to land at Pokhara, then the published fare of Everest Experience flight will be charged, and the remaining amount will be refunded.
• When we are able to land at Pokhara, but unable to show Everest, then the published fare of Kathmandu to Pokhara flight will be charged, and the remaining amount will be refunded.
If you are interested in our Everest to Annapurna (Kathmandu - Mt. Everest - Pokhara Mountain Flight), please fill in the form: